5.09.2005

day you said goodnight

Take me as you are

Push me off the road

The sadness

I need this time to be with you

I'm freezing in the sun

I'm burning in the rain

The silence

I'm screaming, calling out your name


:

And I do reside in your light

Put out the fire with me and find

Yeah, you'll lose the side of your circles
That's what I'll do if we say goodbye



To be is all I gotta be
And all that I see

And all that I need is time

To me the life you gave me
The day you said goodnight


The calmness in your face
That I see through the night

The warmth of your light is pressing unto us
You didn't ask me why

I never would have known

Oblivion is falling down




If you could only know me like your prayers at night
Then everything between you and me will be all right



She's already taken,
She's already taken,
She's already taken me
The day you said goodnight
-hale

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home